Choosing between University of Huddersfield and University of South Wales

Watch
affan420
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey all hope you all are well,
I have conditional offer from both Universities. One is in MA Photography at University of Huddersfield and Other is in MA FILm (Editing) from University of South Wales. Question is which course to choose. Which one will be more profitable for the future also which place has better living and part time job opportunities ? Please do help me and let me know thank you
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by affan420)
Hey all hope you all are well,
I have conditional offer from both Universities. One is in MA Photography at University of Huddersfield and Other is in MA FILm (Editing) from University of South Wales. Question is which course to choose. Which one will be more profitable for the future also which place has better living and part time job opportunities ? Please do help me and let me know thank you
Hi affan420

How are you?

These are both great universities.

The best thing for you to do is to look into the courses in more detail to see which you feel would suit your interests and career goals best. You can find more information about the course at Huddersfield here. And if you have any further questions you can 'ask a question' which goes straight to the course admissions team who can advise you in more detail.

Have you been to an online Postgraduate Study Fair? It's a great way to speak to current staff and students about the course and their experiences. If you're interested you can book online here.

I would also recommend speaking to our current students through UniBuddy. This will give you a chance to ask any questions you have about student life, Huddersfield as a town, and part time job opportunities.

We also have a Careers and Employability team, which will be able to answer any questions about career choices and part time work. The contact information for the team and the services they can provide are available here.

There are a few different options for accommodation in Huddersfield. You can find more information on our website here.

If there's anything else I can help you with just let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Speak soon,
Harriette
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (42)
64.62%
I don't have everything I need (23)
35.38%

Watched Threads