What happened to your school bully after they left school?

Watch
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just curious here.
Sevtanak
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not sure there was so many I have no clue what they’re doing now, I don’t think I’d want to know
parkerrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Just curious here.
They didn't leave and they still bully.
Moonlight rain
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure, but I hope they feel like crap so they can feel all the pain and trauma they caused me
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't know, don't care.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's a chef
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Karma mostly. :cool:
The worst gang of school bullies were dragged out in handcuffs after years of ruling the school, tormenting pupils and staff alike.
Most ended up with criminal records, all got expelled and one served jail time as a youth.
The whole lot seem to have been removed from official versions of school history and photos.

One was working as a van driver for easyjet, covid restrictions have probably put him out of work or on furlough.
The rest continued being horrid jerks burning a hole through parental wallets, family trust funds and being sharp thorns in their fellow bad apple relatives sides.
A few were relocated against their wishes by exasperated ancestors to Cambodia, New Zealand, Malta or the worst of the former soviet block.
The others spent a few years scheming how to emigrate to Canada or the USA before deciding to use online dating & super fast marriage proposals to their advantage.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All 3 girls that bullied me in my class all became mental health nurses. I just hope they matured and learned some empathy that they lacked when they were younger now they are in a job like that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (216)
56.54%
I don't have everything I need (166)
43.46%

Watched Threads