15, never had a boyfriend!!!!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey!
I'm 15 female, and have never had a boyfriend or even my first kiss I know it's embarrassing!this may be because I go to an all girls school. I really want a boyfriend and that may be because I genuinely want one , or maybe because everyone my age seems to be in relationships and stuff.
all people my age seem to meet each other online but I'm not into all that I'd prefer to meet someone organically which may be old fashioned! should I just give up and go online or wait till I meet someone in real life?
BabyStitch
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait, you are very young, focus on studying instead. Most relationships at high school never last anyway.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You’re 15! When I was 15 I was reading fantasy books and spending time in the library. I bet 15 year olds now are obsessed with skimpy clothes, Tik Tom and boyfriends. 15 is too young to have a boyfriend or serious relationship anyway. Focus on yourself and your schoolwork and just ignore those girls starved and desperate for boy attention.
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you're 15 not 51, it's okay haha nothing to be embarrassed about
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Try 18 don't worry, you're super young- ik how people around you might be saying comments but don't lower your standards just so you can say you've had your first bf or whatever. Definitely much better than being with some weirdo you don't like for 2 months!

And yeh I'm not joking- 18 years old, try not to be embarrassed cause there's about a 50/50 split of girls who haven't and girls who have in my year
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bigboy565)
PM ME
Reported.
Bigboy565
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glassalice)
Reported.
i wanted to advise her, you dont need to report.
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bigboy565)
i wanted to advise her, you dont need to report.
Innocent advice from an account called big boy?
Too late, I've already done so. The mods will determine if futher action is need.
Bigboy565
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Too late, I've already done so. The mods will determine if futher action is need.
you must have been a right laugh at school
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thank you
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey!
I'm 15 female, and have never had a boyfriend or even my first kiss I know it's embarrassing!this may be because I go to an all girls school. I really want a boyfriend and that may be because I genuinely want one , or maybe because everyone my age seems to be in relationships and stuff.
all people my age seem to meet each other online but I'm not into all that I'd prefer to meet someone organically which may be old fashioned! should I just give up and go online or wait till I meet someone in real life?
There's nothing to be embarrassed about! I'm 19 and I've never been in a romantic relationship.
There's no "standard" that you have to follow in life, some people will be in their first relationships at your age, some people aren't until theyre 20, or 30, or 40. There's no time limit that you have to have done certain things by, just go at your own pace. I'm sure you'll find a partner in time
Eliza.chocolate
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You don’t NEED a boyfriend
Don’t force these things
They will happen naturally!
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm 16 and a girl and never had a bf so dw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (36)
17.14%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (61)
29.05%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
39.05%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.38%

Watched Threads