1234m5678
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by FHL123)
This was CF in bham office. I haven’t even heard past VI. When did you apply?
Applied on 22nd Oct which was as soon as the role opened in Newcastle office. Received the email that I was shortlisted after the VI on 4th Nov, which also stated that they can't guarantee an AC invitation.
FHL123
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by 1234m5678)
Applied on 22nd Oct which was as soon as the role opened in Newcastle office. Received the email that I was shortlisted after the VI on 4th Nov, which also stated that they can't guarantee an AC invitation.
I don’t understand how they can’t guarantee AC if you’re good.
1234m5678
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I don’t understand how they can’t guarantee AC if you’re good.
In my understanding it means that I passed their benchmark, so they won't reject me, but whether and how early I am invited to an AC depends on whether others have scored/will score more highly on their VI than myself.
Meiiixiiii
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by 1234m5678)
Still waiting for an AC for CF. Don't even know if I should be expecting one before Christmas anymore.
Same here, applied for tech risk. They sent email yesterday saying still looking at applications. Not sure if that means I'm in the waiting list.
antebellum
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
completed CF VI london office on 29th oct. No response yet.
r4h4t
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
When were you short listed?
Shortlist email received 7th November.. applied 6th October
antebellum
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by r4h4t)
Shortlist email received 7th November.. applied 6th October
when did you complete your VI?
Grad909
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by coolting)
I’ve got an offer for tax, did my AC last week and they offered me a space the day after so once you get one it moves fast
Was this for Jan or Autumn intake? I applied for Tax not long after the vacancy opened and haven't even heard back to say whether I've been shortlisted
coolting
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Grad909)
Was this for Jan or Autumn intake? I applied for Tax not long after the vacancy opened and haven't even heard back to say whether I've been shortlisted
Autumn
19law
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
How long do you normally hear back after an AC? I had my AC days ago but still have no calls or emails, does it mean I was unsuccessful?
r4h4t
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by antebellum)
when did you complete your VI?
11th Oct. You have to complete the VI within a week of applying
1234m5678
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Just received an email that the CF Graduate role in Newcastle, to which I have applied, has been filled. So it means that they've been running ACs for diff service lines including CF. I was given the opportunity to transfer to another role since I passed their benchmark score in the VI. Just thought I should let you know.
antebellum
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Just been shortlisted for AC for CF role London office. Completed VI on 29th Oct.
TheGentry
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by antebellum)
Just been shortlisted for AC for CF role London office. Completed VI on 29th Oct.
I've also been shortlisted today. Audit role for myself.

It seems as though everyone has received the shortlisted email rather than just straight to the AC.
antebellum
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by TheGentry)
I've also been shortlisted today. Audit role for myself.

It seems as though everyone has received the shortlisted email rather than just straight to the AC.
I believe so. I don't think anybody is guaranteed an AC.
erzrocks
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
How long did it take for people to find out they had passed the video interview?
TheGentry
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by erzrocks)
How long did it take for people to find out they had passed the video interview?
A while, six weeks to two months really.

I've passed and have been shortlisted for an AC. Fingers crossed.
antebellum
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Has anybody attended or been given an AC date for CF London?
edgemeister
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Meiiixiiii)
Same here, applied for tech risk. They sent email yesterday saying still looking at applications. Not sure if that means I'm in the waiting list.
Hey, I applied for Tech Risk too, I just got an email asking me to do the video interview. Can you remember any of the questions you were asked during this part?
antebellum
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by edgemeister)
Hey, I applied for Tech Risk too, I just got an email asking me to do the video interview. Can you remember any of the questions you were asked during this part?
Poor etiquette.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (11)
10.48%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.95%
Finding the time to revise (7)
6.67%
Finding the motivation (27)
25.71%
Getting distracted (14)
13.33%
Procrastination (44)
41.9%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise