dripper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a.kh1)
Accepted an offer for a grad role at RSM, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask
How long was the wait between being shortlisted after the VI and being invited to the assessment centre?
IBhopeful2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
anyone done the corporate finance AC's
colliecat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dripper)
Hi I just got an email saying I was shortlisted from the video interview. Any idea what happened to you?
Hey, same happened to me too, which role did you apply to and when did you apply?
dripper
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by colliecat)
Hey, same happened to me too, which role did you apply to and when did you apply?
Econ Consultant - Cambridge, what about you?
colliecat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Econ Consultant - Cambridge, what about you?
Corporate Finance: M&A / DD, Stoke
BabyPanda7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey guys could anyone who done the virtual AC give some tips on how it went and what we should expect? Feel free to PM me aswell
IBhopeful2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by colliecat)
Corporate Finance: M&A / DD, Stoke
whens your AC?
Stephen797!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a.kh1)
Accepted an offer for a grad role at RSM, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask
Congratulations!I was told in the AC shortlist of audit graduate, could you give me some tips to prepare for AC, and is there only interview and case study in AC?
Stephen797!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone apply audit graduate in Stoke-on-Trent Aug 2021 intake
IBhopeful2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
anyone know when the M&A Manchester graduate AC is
dripper
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"We are currently in the process of arranging a date and time for our virtual assessment centre. We will be in contact with you in due course regarding the next stage of your application.

Please note, we cannot guarantee an invitation to a virtual assessment centre, due to roles potentially filling and the capacity of our assessment days."

Hi, what does this mean? Did I pass my video interview or does everyone get this
1234m5678
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"We are currently in the process of arranging a date and time for our virtual assessment centre. We will be in contact with you in due course regarding the next stage of your application.

Please note, we cannot guarantee an invitation to a virtual assessment centre, due to roles potentially filling and the capacity of our assessment days."

Hi, what does this mean? Did I pass my video interview or does everyone get this
It means you passed their benchmark score for the VI but there's no guarantee you will be invited to an AC just yet. Once they arrange an AC, they will invite those with the highest scores first, and you might be in that group of people. If you're not, the role could potentially be filled before you get a chance to attend an AC. In that case, they'll give you the option of transferring your application to another available role.
Samhil
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys! I had my AC today, just been invited to meet with a partner tomorrow. Wondering has anybody else had the same? They said it’s not an interview but more to get to know one another and have some questions prepared, thanks!
IBhopeful2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samhil)
Hi guys! I had my AC today, just been invited to meet with a partner tomorrow. Wondering has anybody else had the same? They said it’s not an interview but more to get to know one another and have some questions prepared, thanks!
hey congrats!! what role did you apply for?
diable.superbe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have literally been on hold after passing the VI for two months now. Is there a phone number to get through to Grad Recruitment? I emailed them twice and did not even receive an acknowledgment...
1234m5678
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by diable.superbe)
I have literally been on hold after passing the VI for two months now. Is there a phone number to get through to Grad Recruitment? I emailed them twice and did not even receive an acknowledgment...
You can try calling the general number of the office you have applied to and ask to speak with student recruitment
Samhil
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IBhopeful2000)
hey congrats!! what role did you apply for?
Thanks! I applied for audit
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samhil)
Thanks! I applied for audit
Two months is pretty standard. I was two months from passing VI to the interview
100sparks
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've completed the process for the audit stream. Feel free to message me with any questions or to network!
Calvin789
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got a phone call saying that I passed the assessment centre, how long does it take for HR to send the contract through?

I got an offer for London corporate tax so if any one seeing this also has the same offer, or London in general, send me a message!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (143)
41.94%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (52)
15.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (139)
40.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (7)
2.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise