FS202
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m applying for History, and History & Anthropology on 2 choices. My predicted grades will be either ACD, or A*CD. (A/A* in history)

Is there any chance BBB or ABB will give me an offer, considering I think my references will be good and my personal statement is great for the course.
schooler123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FS202)
I’m applying for History, and History & Anthropology on 2 choices. My predicted grades will be either ACD, or A*CD. (A/A* in history)

Is there any chance BBB or ABB will give me an offer, considering I think my references will be good and my personal statement is great for the course.
Ive managed to bag a good offer even though my predicted grades are low, so I think you will be fine as long as you ensure your statement is really strong. Some unis may give you a conditional for grades higher than the ones you have, so may give you ABC for example.
FS202
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by schooler123)
Ive managed to bag a good offer even though my predicted grades are low, so I think you will be fine as long as you ensure your statement is really strong. Some unis may give you a conditional for grades higher than the ones you have, so may give you ABC for example.
Thanks for the confidence 😀I’ve seen people getting offers from ABB, no higher though, which is fair enough. I think if you have a good statement and a strong predicted in what you’re doing, they might give you an offer. If you don’t mind me asking, which university gave you an offer with which grades?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads