zx14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm trying to send off my UCAS application ASAP - as in, within the next 24 hours, and I can't figure out whether I need to put in my predicted grades or not? I've inputted the dates as 06/2021, obviously in the future, so it won't let me put anything else in the grade box other than 'Pending'. Is this correct? Will my school send it off with my predicted grades or do I need to add them in myself?
Strawberry Shark
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your school should be able to add in the predicted grades - that's what they did for me at least!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zx14)
I'm trying to send off my UCAS application ASAP - as in, within the next 24 hours, and I can't figure out whether I need to put in my predicted grades or not? I've inputted the dates as 06/2021, obviously in the future, so it won't let me put anything else in the grade box other than 'Pending'. Is this correct? Will my school send it off with my predicted grades or do I need to add them in myself?
You don't put in your own predicted grades.

Schools normally provide predicted grades as part of your reference
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (83)
18.61%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (125)
28.03%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (166)
37.22%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (58)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.14%

Watched Threads