Would you swap lives with a celebrity?

Watch
username5442900
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If you had the chance to swap your life with a celebrity (it can be any celebrity, even your favourite one). Would you do it?
iFlops
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Only if it was temporary. That glamorous life can only be tolerated for so long by a commoner like myself. It would be like a person who's never tried caffeine suddenly snorting loads of coke - the brain can't adjust to it that quickly without some lasting damage. Besides, I'd feel like a fraud and everything I've got wasn't earned. Plus, the people around me would mean nothing to me, unlike my actual friends and family (who I'd miss loads).
username5442900
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by iFlops)
Only if it was temporary. That glamorous life can only be tolerated for so long by a commoner like myself. It would be like a person who's never tried caffeine suddenly snorting loads of coke - the brain can't adjust to it that quickly without some lasting damage. Besides, I'd feel like a fraud and everything I've got wasn't earned. Plus, the people around me would mean nothing to me, unlike my actual friends and family (who I'd miss loads).
I really like your answer. Personally, I wouldn’t swap my life with a celebrity, even if it would be temporary lol
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Definitely not. I feel sorry for most of them.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Jim Carrey.

He likes his alone time and enjoys living by himself, he actually bought a remote house when the pandemic started I think - and he paints.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (84)
18.71%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (126)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (166)
36.97%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (59)
13.14%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed