Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last year I used to be a ****ing need. I used to moan all the ****ing time, get depressed that other people are doing better than me in life which is absolutely pathetic and its definitely something to be proud of. I used to compare myself to my mates and get upset that they are doing better that me. I was absolutely pathetic, jealously is against a lot of religions and its nothing to be proud of.

I kind of started feeling annoyed since this girl was getting*jealous*of me because my parents give me financial support and they let me live at home, rent free so i just laughed at her because she was being absolutely ridiculous. She was just moaning complaining saying she has always had to work so hard her parents don't give her anything and it really got on my nerves because that is not my problem. If anyone can give me advice on this then that would be sound.

Anyway back to me, I mean I should have been proud of my mates achievements. I am happy for him now , my friends got this new performance car and I just told mate its a good achievement to have that car at his age because he's only 20 years old and got a performance car. I just feel so embarrassed of how I was last year. Its like if I want this performance and stuff like that I need to work towards it and think of how I can do it.
Anonymous #1
Bump
Anonymous #1
Anytime soon you know?
Anonymous #1
Useless
Anonymous #1
Anyone?
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t understand why you’ve made a thread about this? What exactly do you want us to reply with?

It sounds as though you’ve already changed for the better, so just carry on as you are
Anonymous #1
(Original post by baby.bear)
I don’t understand why you’ve made a thread about this? What exactly do you want us to reply with?

It sounds as though you’ve already changed for the better, so just carry on as you are
Noth
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Noth
??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by baby.bear)
??
Nothing I just wanted to talk about it
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anytime soon you know?
What are you looking for? congratulations?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sinnoh)
What are you looking for? congratulations?
Reported
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed