username5500026
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys I’m so behind in content and year 13 I’m planning to take pro plus and my grades are Uuu i wanna try get CCC
briteeshbro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whats pro plus?
And best of luck!
username5500026
Rep:
?
(Original post by briteeshbro)
Whats pro plus?
And best of luck!
Some table which makes u stay awake !
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by idkidkdik)
Some table which makes u stay awake !
you still have a lot of time before exams, you'll exhaust yourself even more if you use caffeine tablets, I wouldn't recommend using them
username5500026
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
you still have a lot of time before exams, you'll exhaust yourself even more if you use caffeine tablets, I wouldn't recommend using them
I don’t know any content i have had enough of life and just wanna get everthing done
CurrentUsername
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not recommended to take caffeine tablets, you'll feel even worse. Have you tried creating a timetable to manage your time in the day? Writing a daily to-do list so that you can go through each topic one by one? Maybe you could seek out one of your teachers you know quite well to help you.

Also, which subjects do you take?
username5500026
Rep:
?
(Original post by CurrentUsername)
Not recommended to take caffeine tablets, you'll feel even worse. Have you tried creating a timetable to manage your time in the day? Writing a daily to-do list so that you can go through each topic one by one? Maybe you could seek out one of your teachers you know quite well to help you.

I find it hard to stick to a timetable as I take so long understand the content like I’m will do one now and see what happens yeah I do bio chem and geo I mignt do one topic everyday and questions and see what happens !
username5500026
Rep:
?
(Original post by CurrentUsername)

Idk why I entered year 13 with UUU it’s mentally impacting me a lot Idk WHAG I’m even doing most of the time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (85)
18.64%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (129)
28.29%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (167)
36.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (61)
13.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.07%

Watched Threads