Got her number on tinder but she never replied

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I matched a girl on tinder and we spoke for a while on there, convo was going really well and we lived near eachother so I asked for her number.

She gave me her number and we began texting for a few days, I felt now was a good time to ask to meet up so I said ‘when are you available to meet up?’ And she just never replied. It’s been over a week and still no reply. I know she read it as it says ‘seen/read’ on WhatsApp.

I’m confused why she matched me on tinder and then gave me her number and spoke with me for a week to then blank me when I ask to meet up? How should I follow up with her without coming across as clingy should I just said a ‘?’ Or should I just say hey how are you and start a new convo?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She has probably got bored or started dating someone else.
You can send one more message trying to start a new conversation, if she doesn't reply you will know that she is not interested in meeting or chatting with you any more.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any kind of follow up would look ridiculous, she's moved on and so should you.
Manip01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ngl she's probably moved onto another guy as peak as it sounds. BUT just move on 'plenty of fish in the sea' as they say!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (432)
56.47%
I don't have everything I need (333)
43.53%

Watched Threads