Turn on thread page Beta

Should McDonald's, Burger King and KFC offer home delivery? watch

• View Poll Results: Should Mcdonald's, KFC and Burger King offer home delivery?
    Yes
    47.14%
    No
    29.07%
    Maybe
    5.29%
    Couldn't care less
    18.50%

ReputationRep:
    I'm craving a big mac and large fries as we speak - heck, even a bargain bucket would suit me nicely. but unfortunately neither McD's nor the other big players (pizza outlets aside) offer home delivery in this country... Yet such services are offered in other countries around the world.

Anyone else feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    thats just lazy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I said that last week this would make them have an ever better service.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    dont care.
    haven't eaten there for a few years now...so meh.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but it would obv cost a lot more

ReputationRep:
    Lazy fat person's dream.
    But I wouldn't mind it either

ReputationRep:
    No, it'd take away the fast part of the services, delivery people are s***.

Also, you can get a much nicer chinese meal delivered to your door and if you went down the simplistic route (ie Curry, Rice and Chips) it'll cost you the same as Big Mac Meal.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be stupid to add it now. It just doesn't go with their business, if they wanted to offer home delivery it should have been something they considered years ago when they were establishing themselves as a business. To add it today would merely make their companies laughing stocks.

ReputationRep:
    God no!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    America get it, imagine waking up at 8.30 on a saturday with a killer hangover, then phoning mcdonalds for a double sausage and egg mc-hangover-cure....

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Fat people would just get fatter!
    At least they have to travel to the McDonalds, I'm sure that burns a few calories. If they delivered they would all die from being too fat.

ReputationRep:
    YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Downesey)
    America get it, imagine waking up at 8.30 on a saturday with a killer hangover, then phoning mcdonalds for a double sausage and egg mc-hangover-cure....
    Yeah, but the Americans are not normal human beings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinball_heart)
    Fat people would just get fatter!
    At least they have to travel to the McDonalds, I'm sure that burns a few calories. If they delivered they would all die from being too fat.
    So only fatties eat at McDonald's?

ReputationRep:
    enough is enough, home delivery is just pushing it a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd)
    So only fatties eat at McDonald's?
    I never said that...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinball_heart)
    I never said that...
    You took a rather narrow-minded approach to the subject, that's all. Personally, I couldn't care less.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.