Chloe_clarke
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don’t know anyone who has applied to do mental health nursing.
I’ve applied to UEA, university of Surrey, kings college london and university of Nottingham!
I’ve received interviews from UEA and Surrey but I want to know who else is in the UCAS process
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloe_clarke)
I don’t know anyone who has applied to do mental health nursing.
I’ve applied to UEA, university of Surrey, kings college london and university of Nottingham!
I’ve received interviews from UEA and Surrey but I want to know who else is in the UCAS process
Hi Chloe,

Its great to hear you have applied to Surrey and received an interview I wish you all the best in the process!

Do you have any questions about Surrey or uni life that I could help you out with?

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
Last edited by University of Surrey Student Rep; 1 month ago
Chloe_clarke
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was wondering what Surrey accommodation is like but also how long it might take to receive a response after I finished my interview
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloe_clarke)
I was wondering what Surrey accommodation is like but also how long it might take to receive a response after I finished my interview
Hi Chloe,

Times can vary on when you will receive a response from the University after the interview due to vast amounts of applicants applying here. Please find out more information here on what happens after you apply it does say it may take up to March to receive a decision from the University: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/apply/under...fter-you-apply

As for the accommodation, Surrey has different bands ranging from cheapest (A) to the more expensive band (F). I was in Band D last year at Manor Park, my room was really nice, it had a big desk and a reasonable sized en-suite. You can find out more through this link about the different prices and also can view a video tour of the rooms and kitchen for each band https://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.34%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.17%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.46%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.41%

Watched Threads