Can u be friends after a breakup?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think the spark has gone between my bf and i but i really would like to be friends (if obviously that was something he wanted) do u think after the initial upset people can be friends?
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It really depends on the individuals and how the relationship ended I think. Did it end badly?
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It can happen. If you dump him, please expect there might be a little upset and wont want to be friends straight away, it will take a bit of time to get to that kind of stage.
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
will there be an initial upset? if your partner doesn’t feel the spark either, then definitely can be friends. if they’re disappointed then wouldn’t count on it immediately (unless they are trying to win you back).
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it usually takes a while but it's possible. Weirdly I think it might actually be more possible if the breakup was explosive, or else one may still be in love with the other. If there's bad blood for a while then it could eventually settle, but the romantic love will have been cut off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (311)
55.94%
I don't have everything I need (245)
44.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed