pxulli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement from January 2021. I’m living at student roost accommodation in Walthamstow E17. Right next to a tube station, Victoria line. 18 minutes away from London met uni and 25 from Oxford street. I have a silver ensuit room in a 6 people flat, I’m living here with one other person. If anyone is interested please message me ASAP.
That_SoundGirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by pxulli)
I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement from January 2021. I’m living at student roost accommodation in Walthamstow E17. Right next to a tube station, Victoria line. 18 minutes away from London met uni and 25 from Oxford street. I have a silver ensuit room in a 6 people flat, I’m living here with one other person. If anyone is interested please message me ASAP.
Hey just a random idea if your university has an accommodation site you can post on there and also check out spareroom as you can advertise there aswell
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (610)
49.15%
No (631)
50.85%

Watched Threads