Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all really! Living in a Parkwood house and i'm really worried about it. My Mum's not happy and wants me to move but i've been told i have to wait 2 weeks before they'll let me apply to move. Not sure what to do Feel left out already. Not been left a kitchen cupboard and not invited out with them tonight. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Just talk to the guys

Surely there are girls in the flats round about and you can talk/hang out with them

Us Guys ain that bad r we lol

ReputationRep:
    not as bad as my corrider buddy who is having over enthuastic...activity with an opposite sex. sorry for change of topic but im just....O.O

ReputationRep:
    so.. talk to them.

or work out who's being a greedy ******* re: cupboards and empty out his cupboard and put your stuff in it.

simple as.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ying28)
    not as bad as my corrider buddy who is having over enthuastic...activity with an opposite sex. sorry for change of topic but im just....O.O
    :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ying28)
    oh dear! sorry to hear that! hope you're not too disturbed!

(Original post by rjdinning)
    Just talk to the guys

Surely there are girls in the flats round about and you can talk/hang out with them

Us Guys ain that bad r we lol
    I'm not the most confident person though and I had 9 years in an all girls environment so uni is a big step for me. I went to a co-ed 6th form and was the only girl in my chem class and it was horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes! That's quite crappy tbh. My little group of flat friends consisted of 4 girls and an effeminate guy + me. I just had to branch out a little...you'll get there in the end, so keep your head up

First things first; make some space in the cupboard for your stuff, go and whore yourself out to some nice girls in the neighbourhood, and make yourself do a group orientated activity tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    im in an all male flat with 8 other guys. quite gutted tbh, well get on with girls better! although tonight i've just spent about 5 hours with random people from a different flat. So worst comes to worse and you can't move, don't worry too much about the people in your flat, there's sooo many other people that you can hang around with

ReputationRep:
    Is it really that bad being the only girl? I would like that! Haha

girls = drama.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Is it really that bad being the only girl? I would like that! Haha

girls = drama.

:cool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
    Title says it all really! Living in a Parkwood house and i'm really worried about it. My Mum's not happy and wants me to move but i've been told i have to wait 2 weeks before they'll let me apply to move. Not sure what to do Feel left out already. Not been left a kitchen cupboard and not invited out with them tonight. Any advice?
    See housing demand to move. Those lads are out of order thou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *pink_sapphires*)

whats the problem??

you're living with all men..you will be treated like gold dust and guarenteed some steaming nights out...

seriously

go have fun, and make yourself known...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjgbr)
    :cool:
    Seriously.. I would rather deal with messy, ridiculous boys than have all these girls running around like OMIGADDDDDDDDDDDD! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Plus, all the sexual tension will be hilarious.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Plus, all the sexual tension will be hilarious.
    fair point

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about this, hon; must be very overwhelming! I'm with all girls in my block in Darwin College, and it's ... interesting.

*hugs* That is really ****** though. They could've bloody invited you.

Will kick their asses and tell them to make an effort, if you like?

ReputationRep:
    ok now im scared!....and theres me wanting to change my accomodation before i even been there

ReputationRep:
    I'm in single sex female room (well so it seems so far...), annoyed coz I've been at an all girls school for years! Ah well, have met loads of nice people in other flats/halls

ReputationRep:
    try this attitude..... i am female i am the greater sex....now go tell em whose boss...
    my first night here there was just me and one lad n he did all the cooking and washing up to make a good impression bless him
    another lad moved in yesterday though and football was the plan for the evening *sleeps*
    so i went to my room but left my door open, still being social, they could come n talk if they wanted...
    2 more girls move in today though, YAY
    anyway i didnt really help there did i.... sorry x

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.. I would rather deal with messy, ridiculous boys than have all these girls running around like OMIGADDDDDDDDDDDD! :woo:
    All the girls in my corridor that I have heard so far have been running round screaming OMIGADDDDDDDD! ..I'd love to give them something to really scream about.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.