Do you have to put all your exam results on your ucas form? Watch

This discussion is closed.
messy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you dont aggregate your results you dont have to include them eg. i didnt aggregate any of my AS results as i carried them all on to Alevel and hence didnt include any of them on my UCAS form (especially as they werent particularly amazing either). I just put on my predicted A level grades (wich looked much better!) This meant that the unis didnt even know that i had sat the exams!
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I read somewhere that students could be chucked off for not including all exam results. What actually is compulsory to put in and what isn't?
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think if you don't put all the exam results, UCAS and the uni's won't know as they won't ask the exam board what other subjects that this person has done, etc...
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks a lot, that was really useful.
Can an offer be withdrawn if for example some music grades were left out? It is unlikely but can they legally do that?
'How to apply' doesn't seem to mention about withdrawing offers or expelling students.
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Many thanks. What about other things like mental arithmetic, martial arts, IQ tests, driving tests, internal examinations since a very young age... ? It seems most people could really be expelled for not having a perfect application. Does the university have to prove that they would not have admitted a student in the first place, in order to penalise a student? Where is information on this written, if not in 'how to apply'?
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does the declaration cover the part written by the student, or the whole application form?
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It says somewhere in How to Apply that students could also be penalised for any mistakes in the referee's part?? :confused:
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What does that mean, PQ? Thanks for your information.
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was looking at the form and it only asks for you to tell them that you've applied before if you're applying to a uni, you applied to last time...I've always wondered - if you're applying to completely different unis, do they check to see if you've applied before? And if you re-apply to a uni., do they send that uni. a coy of your first application form? Or do they just use it to check that your info. matches on both forms
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (113)
80.14%
Leave (28)
19.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise