Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    as above! i cant sleep at all, even though i was up at 7:11 yesterday morning, so whats that, 20hrs and counting.

im setting off at 8am, so in 5 hrs. but getting up in 4hrs.

i want to be there NOW and start getting to know peeps!
    i feel like a 7yo waiting for xmas to come!!

ReputationRep:
    Bad idea not to sleep.

I was awake the whole of Thurs/Fri doing a history essay. Had to go home early from school as I was soo tired. I was also fasting.

Anyway, have fun!

ReputationRep:
    My sleep pattern is so screwed, if it wasn't for clocks, it could be anytime right now. Curtains closed, have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    i'm the same, i'm either nervous or excited i cant tell!

I just fail at keeping a routine, and with fasting and everything it makes me wake up even more late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rei)
    I just fail at keeping a routine, and with fasting and everything it makes me wake up even more late.
    yeh man i know exactly what you mean. And now i'm startin uni i dont know how i'm gonna get up for lectures an shizzle....

ReputationRep:
    hmm, well ive just planned out my week wrt events i wanna go to
    still cant sleep tho!

ReputationRep:
    You're going to brunel? There's a bunch of people from my college/class going there, all a bunch of immature Idiots. Don't have any respect for fellow students and such a pain to be around. I hope you're not in the same class with them. They'll drive you up the wall. It's like they're still in year 10. You'll see them when you get they're. I know they're going to brunel because I saw their names on the list on uni destinations students are going to.

But enough of my rant. I'll advise you to get some sleep, if you dont, when you get there you'll be so tired, you wont be 100% on your first day. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Argh, I can't sleep either.

I'm SO going to regret it tonight when I fall asleep in a pub or something!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.