dawnysaur
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what are history interviews like? if i have mentioned a particular topic in my ps like the roman empire will i be quizzed on that? or asked to draw similarities from some other time or something similar? and am i supposed to know all of course work?

considering i’ve applied for modern history and mentioned a lot about ancient history in my ps, will there be any questions about that or am i better off only revising modern? also, what are the written work discussions like?

(i’m very nervous pls help)
Coppal Copplar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Here is an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWoabGGQeY
Coppal Copplar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dawnysaur)
what are history interviews like? if i have mentioned a particular topic in my ps like the roman empire will i be quizzed on that? or asked to draw similarities from some other time or something similar? and am i supposed to know all of course work?

considering i’ve applied for modern history and mentioned a lot about ancient history in my ps, will there be any questions about that or am i better off only revising modern? also, what are the written work discussions like?

(i’m very nervous pls help)
I suggest you message tabbyjarman to answer some of your questions - very helpful for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (185)
58.54%
I don't have everything I need (131)
41.46%

Watched Threads