is it possible to get an offer from Bristol if my predicted grades isn't AAA

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The entry requirement for econs is AAA but I got AAB for my predicted grades will I still get an offer?
Pash_al
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The entry requirement for econs is AAA but I got AAB for my predicted grades will I still get an offer?
I’ve also applied for Bristol (for psychology- no offer yet!) and from what I’ve seen, you can definitely still get offers from them if your predicted grades are below their usual entry requirements, if they think you are a great student i.e. fab personal statement. The catch is, unis like Bristol tend to be quite inflexible with their offers from what I’ve heard, so you might get a standard offer (AAA) even if your predicted is AAB. I hope this helps! Good luck x
lucyvato
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for Social Policy this year at Bristol and the entry requirements for my course is ABB and i got given a contextual offer of BC and a merit in my btec which is a lot lower than i thought they would go for sure (i didn’t think they were going to even accept my offer really). Not sure if this is due to it being a rare course but i’d say from my experience that it is possible
Adambrl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied with AAB for a course requiring AAA and received a contextual offer of either ABB or AAC, although I may have only been offered a place since I meet the contextual requirements. I think it's worth a shot even if you don't think you're eligible for a contextual offer though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (330)
55.74%
I don't have everything I need (262)
44.26%

Watched Threads