websites like uplearn for english lit or french?

Watch
rkhhx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
i’m in year 13 and i’m really struggling with revising two of my subjects. i would love to use uplearn for my revision, it seems so organised and i love that they guarantee As/A*s. the only thing is that they don’t do my a level subjects (english lit and french). in fact that are little to no online revision resources for english lit and french.

does anyone know of any similar websites for my subjects? or have any tips for revising these? any help would be much appreciated

tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
The Open University is recommended.
Also try apps like Duo lingo and websites like Translate on Google. You can also change your Facebook settings to French. Another way to practice French is to order textbooks from Amazon or from your local bookshop too. Alternatively you can ask a good friend to talk to you in French. That way you can do some more conversational practice. To improve on vocabulary you can use a plain notebook to record any phrases you come across in a dictionary for example. I believe that the exam boards even have a limited number of practice papers in other languages so carefully check their website. Print off a few for now.
Try writing homework questions up in French. Order a new tape recorder and start speaking French and recording yourself doing so as well. To build your speaking and listening skills up you can see if you can find a established language school online nearby in addition. There are tons of books and movies in French. Ask around for helpful recommendations and make a list. Take it from there. I hope this is useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (15)
25.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.9%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
62.07%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise