rkc3487
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Could anyone who has had an offer from UoB let me know what their UCAT score is, I would like to know the cutoff i got rejected with 2530 as it was too low.
waffle9090
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rkc3487)
Could anyone who has had an offer from UoB let me know what their UCAT score is, I would like to know the cutoff i got rejected with 2530 as it was too low.
Also got rejected with UCAT 2580 but my friend got an interview with 2850 if that helps :erm:
rkc3487
Rep:
?
(Original post by waffle9090)
Also got rejected with UCAT 2580 but my friend got an interview with 2850 if that helps :erm:
Thank you for replying was this for dentistry or medicine?
waffle9090
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for replying was this for dentistry or medicine?
Dentistry
rkc3487
Rep:
?
Dentistry
same looks like the cut off was quite high
waffle9090
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same looks like the cut off was quite high
Yh kinda sad lmao, where else did you apply?
rkc3487
Rep:
?
Wait when talking about UoB you are on about UoBirmingham right, not bristol?
rkc3487
Rep:
?
and Birmingham, Bristol, Plymouth and Liverpool. Been rejected by birms and plymouth(they changed their entry req after everyone applied lol) and still waiting on the others. Looking like im applying next year lmao.
waffle9090
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
and Birmingham, Bristol, Plymouth and Liverpool. Been rejected by birms and plymouth(they changed their entry req after everyone applied lol) and still waiting on the others. Looking like im applying next year lmao.
I heard about Plymouth, what they did was so wrong but there’s still 2 places left so don’t loose hope. I’ve also applied to Liverpool 🤪 Easier said then done, but try not to think about it, whatever’s meant to be will be, if not this year, then the next, but I’m sure you’ll get there! We’re in the same boat, so don’t feel like you’re the only one ✌️😁
rkc3487
Rep:
?
I heard about Plymouth, what they did was so wrong but there’s still 2 places left so don’t loose hope. I’ve also applied to Liverpool 🤪 Easier said then done, but try not to think about it, whatever’s meant to be will be, if not this year, then the next, but I’m sure you’ll get there! We’re in the same boat, so don’t feel like you’re the only one ✌️😁
Honestly im so annoyed about plymouth they've wasted one of my choices but what can you do, and thanks for the reassurance its hard to remember that its not the end of the world if its not this year at the end of the day an extra year to get where we want to be isnt going to do any harm. Do you mind me asking me asking where else you applied?
waffle9090
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly im so annoyed about plymouth they've wasted one of my choices but what can you do, and thanks for the reassurance its hard to remember that its not the end of the world if its not this year at the end of the day an extra year to get where we want to be isnt going to do any harm. Do you mind me asking me asking where else you applied?
I’ve applied to Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Sheffield. Rejected from Birmingham and interview form Cardiff so far.

Where else have you applied, had any responses?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (47)
17.28%
No one else does (86)
31.62%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.29%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (92)
33.82%
We don't use a video platform (6)
2.21%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.57%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.21%

Watched Threads