chlo-leigh02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied for the university of Liverpool not so long ago and i just wanted to know if anyone knows how long they typically take to send there offers out? It's my first choice and so im very excited/anxious to know if i have an offer. Thanks!
MattNB
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, it's my first choice too! I just applied today, and so I'm also curious about how long they take. I know I have a guaranteed conditional offer as I took part in the scholar programme there, but I'll bookmark this thread to let you know if I receive mine any sooner. As it's a Russell Group, I expect it'll take longer than most of your other options due to a higher number of applications but I hope they get back soon!Good luck with your application!!
chlo-leigh02
Rep:
?
(Original post by MattNB)
Hi, it's my first choice too! I just applied today, and so I'm also curious about how long they take. I know I have a guaranteed conditional offer as I took part in the scholar programme there, but I'll bookmark this thread to let you know if I receive mine any sooner. As it's a Russell Group, I expect it'll take longer than most of your other options due to a higher number of applications but I hope they get back soon!Good luck with your application!!
Hey! Thankyou, yeah let me know when you get it! I applied a couple of weeks ago nearly and i've read its around 2-3 weeks so i'm hoping it will be this week or next so, fingers crossed! I'll let you know how long mine takes if I get it before good luck to you too!
chlo-leigh02
Rep:
?
I just got my offer! Was much quicker than i thought so i would say yours will come through in just over a weeks time. Took mine a week and 5 days for reference
MattNB
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! Congratulations!!! That’s great news!!

My friend just got his back also, it only took just over one day! Looks like there’s a pretty wide range, but hopefully I’ll have some news before Christmas!

Again, huge congrats!!!
(Original post by chlo-leigh02)
I just got my offer! Was much quicker than i thought so i would say yours will come through in just over a weeks time. Took mine a week and 5 days for reference
Tash Hunt22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, Liverpool is my first choice too! What have you applied for/predicted?
xosozz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got my offer 4 days after I submitted my application
chlo-leigh02
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tash Hunt22)
Hey, Liverpool is my first choice too! What have you applied for/predicted?
Hey! I've applied for Communication and media, what about you?
chlo-leigh02
Rep:
?
(Original post by Soraya Omotosho)
I got my offer 4 days after I submitted my application
Thankyou!
chlo-leigh02
Rep:
?
Hey! Congratulations!!! That’s great news!!

My friend just got his back also, it only took just over one day! Looks like there’s a pretty wide range, but hopefully I’ll have some news before Christmas!

Again, huge congrats!!!
Thankyou so much! Well done to your friend, thats pretty fast! Im sure yours will come through pretty soon by the sounds of it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (193)
58.13%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.87%

Watched Threads