Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I came across this website, and as they had one of the last g25 racing wheels in stock i decided to buy off them. Maybe a bad decision, cos i've never heard of them before. http://store.cbccomputers.com/
    I ordered on Thursday and opted for next day delivery. although in the terms and conditions it says they have a cut off time of 4 pm. i ordered at 5pm. I still haven't recieved it. They don't have a telephone number, only email, so i emailed them yesterday around 6pm asking if its been dispatched or not. No reply yet.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't used the website, but being as it is the weekend, I highly doubt you will get a reply until tomorrow. In fact, it's likely it will arrive tomorrow morning anyway, as next day delivery on a Friday means it will be delivered on Monday. You have to pay extra for Saturday delivery.

ReputationRep:
    ahh i see.. im just worried as they haven't sent me an email saying its been dispatched. I'll wait till tomorow to see the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    It arrived, but im seriously not gonna use that site again. It seems very unprofessional.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.