A-level Study and Revision Threads 2021

Watch this thread
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago

2021 list of A-level Study and Revision Group Chats!
Image Image Image

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your subject revision and exams ? Well we have everything you need! Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this Summers exams!

Can't find your subject in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

To create a new group, just click this link and remember to tag me in! -> Create yours now!

A-level Revision and Study Discussions:

Physics A-level Study Group 2020-21
A-level Maths Study Group 2020-21
A-level Psychology Study Group 2020/21
A-level Biology Study Group 2020/21
A-Level chemistry Study Group 2020-21
A-Level Law Study Group 2020-21
a level latin study group 2020-21

Last edited by absolutelysprout; 1 year ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
lmao
Blue_skies124
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
😂😂😂😂😂
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
big up jess
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KATY011)
Hi can anyone send me the 2019 AS AQA PAPER 1 BIOLOGY OR GIVE ME TH E TOPICS THAT CAME UP PLEASE!
Please stop posting this everywhere. If you're asking for the paper so you can cheat on end-of-year exams, do yourself a favour and don't. In any case, sharing exam papers that aren't publicly available on here isn't allowed.
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Oh man, how humiliating.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Oh man, how humiliating.
Lol, don’t worry, more should comment soon
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 year ago
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Oh man, how humiliating.
Thanks for setting this up Evil Homer.
skolamedic
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
watching the thread—just waiting for chem & bio
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by skolamedic)
watching the thread—just waiting for chem & bio
you are very free to create them yourself if you want!! you can tag me in them and i'll add them to the op here
skolamedic
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
you are very free to create them yourself if you want!! you can tag me in them and i'll add them to the op here
I would be happy to but I'm afraid I've got very little to contribute I'm a private candidate from the US! perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of the best revision methods/exam technique would be able to help?
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by skolamedic)
I would be happy to but I'm afraid I've got very little to contribute I'm a private candidate from the US! perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of the best revision methods/exam technique would be able to help?
i'll try and get something up for them this week, poke me if i forget!! i didn't do a level bio and chem but i know of a few resources that are good for a level sciences :yes:
skolamedic
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i'll try and get something up for them this week, poke me if i forget!! i didn't do a level bio and chem but i know of a few resources that are good for a level sciences :yes:
thank you!! much appreciated x
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey absolutelysprout!

Did you set up the chemistry revision thread? If not, I don't mind doing it.
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Hey absolutelysprout!

Did you set up the chemistry revision thread? If not, I don't mind doing it.
hello! i've created a bio one but i need to edit it before moving it to the public forums- you're very free to make the chemistry one
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
skolamedic biology one is up now, sorry about the wait!! link to it is in the OP
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
skolamedic the Chemistry one has also been set up. Link is here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6836836
lemonadetea
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Is there one for a level Latin? I understand that it’s quite a niche subject but it’s the only one I’m sitting this year lol 😂 <3
CatusStarbright
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Here is the A Level Law study group thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6824216
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
35.71%
They're what I expected (12)
28.57%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
35.71%

Watched Threads