BTEC Applied Science Unit 7: Contemporary Issues In Science [Jan Set Task Discussion]

Watch
Jesse657
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ella Green)
We’ve been told that unit 5 is going to go ahead as planned unless we hear any different, but by the way things are looking I doubt the exam will be as it usually is.
I trust the predicted grades if they are the same as the assignments I have submitted before like I was awarded for units 1 and 3. Why do you not trust the predicted grades?
Have you applied to uni?
My school suspended both units. Ugh
I don’t trust the predicted grades because I’m afraid they might assign lower ones and I’m actually confident on my self study sessions.
Yeah I applied to uni, currently received 2 offers and I’m waiting to hear back from the other 3 wbu?
Ella Green
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jesse657)
My school suspended both units. Ugh
I don’t trust the predicted grades because I’m afraid they might assign lower ones and I’m actually confident on my self study sessions.
Yeah I applied to uni, currently received 2 offers and I’m waiting to hear back from the other 3 wbu?
That’s a fair enough worry, you can always challenge the grade you are given to make sure you get what you deserve.
OMG, well done! What have you applied for? I’m sending mine off next week (biomedical science)
Also which unis? 😁
usmaan619
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Can someone help me out with the unit 7 supervised exam? Ours has just begun and we have to answer all questions and we got 6 lessons to do so however we never got taught it thoroughly so I'm not sure how to answer it I really want to achieve a distinction in everything so far in all assignments I've gotten a distinction.
RP45
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
have you looked at YouTube? There are some videos on there by a teacher who teaches it. Search for unit 7 btec science bioteach cos that what I used for my exam and mocks and my teacher said I did good in my work
fahima04x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
hey could u help me with the articles and give me the different issues u talked about. do u know what the articles are ? xxx
fahima04x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CrystalRose17)
They have the same topic but different perspectives like in the first one its shows how we are recycling but at the same time not in the second article how we can actually find solutions for this problem and in the 3rd one (which I found the most hard to analyse ) is how most of our plastic where actually comes from and how is dealt like what are the downcast because of what we are in the situation we are today and what development can be made to improve it .

That's only my individual short view ☺️if anyone else can share their view as well I think it would be helpful to see it from different perspectives .
hey could u help me. what issues came up and do u know the articles xxx
Imi2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone taken the exam for 2021 November-january unit 7 contemporary issues, what's Q5 ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.18%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.63%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.94%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.25%

Watched Threads