School attendance

Watch
alg.xx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi. I’m currently in year 12 and due to being sick quite a lot, my attendance is at around 60%. I am considering applying to the flying start degree program with PWC and also considering applying to top universities for accounting and finance. Will my attendance affect my chances at getting an offer? Thanks
FateSpoiled
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it depends on your situation. If your reference is all flying colours with nothing about tardiness, then you should be fine. If it comes up at interview, you can always explain it to them. Universities understand, especially with the year we've had
alg.xx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by FateSpoiled)
I think it depends on your situation. If your reference is all flying colours with nothing about tardiness, then you should be fine. If it comes up at interview, you can always explain it to them. Universities understand, especially with the year we've had
The thing is, I live an hour and 10 minutes away from my school and if I leave my house 1 minute late, it could affect my whole journey. Tardiness is also an issue lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (311)
55.94%
I don't have everything I need (245)
44.06%

Watched Threads