History of Art Applicants 2021-22 Postgraduate

Watch
Mitskilover1999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone who has an offer know if there’s a deadline that you have to accept by? I’ve been told I’m top of the waitlist for my special option so just want to when i would expect people to decline/drop out
eca40
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mitskilover1999)
Does anyone who has an offer know if there’s a deadline that you have to accept by? I’ve been told I’m top of the waitlist for my special option so just want to when i would expect people to decline/drop out
Deposits have to be paid by April 1. I hope that helps! I'm guessing second round of offers go out the week after that - good luck!
Mitskilover1999
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by eca40)
Deposits have to be paid by April 1. I hope that helps! I'm guessing second round of offers go out the week after that - good luck!
Thank you! How much is the deposit out of interest?
ClaraG2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, maybe a silly question but does anyone know if they keep processing and making offers over the easter break?
Mitskilover1999
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ClaraG2000)
Hi, maybe a silly question but does anyone know if they keep processing and making offers over the easter break?
The courtauld closure days are today and the tuesday after Easter Monday, so no one will be working until Weds 7th at the earliest! Hope this helps
ah2468
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just saw on the general thread that one of our fellow applicants’ button has disappeared! Mine is still stubbornly there though... 😰
Last edited by ah2468; 1 week ago
amedeowhatican
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mitskilover1999)
Hi! I’m in the same position as you. Did you hear anything yet? What special option are you waiting for? Good luck!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.08%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.74%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.91%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.18%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.81%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.12%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.76%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.31%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.73%

Watched Threads