The Student Room Group

History of Art Applicants 2021-22 Postgraduate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eca40
Deposits have to be paid by April 1. I hope that helps! I'm guessing second round of offers go out the week after that - good luck!

Thank you! How much is the deposit out of interest?
Hi, maybe a silly question but does anyone know if they keep processing and making offers over the easter break?
Original post by ClaraG2000
Hi, maybe a silly question but does anyone know if they keep processing and making offers over the easter break?

The courtauld closure days are today and the tuesday after Easter Monday, so no one will be working until Weds 7th at the earliest! Hope this helps
Reply 83
Just saw on the general thread that one of our fellow applicants’ button has disappeared! Mine is still stubbornly there though... 😰
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mitskilover1999
Does anyone who has an offer know if there’s a deadline that you have to accept by? I’ve been told I’m top of the waitlist for my special option so just want to when i would expect people to decline/drop out

Hi! I’m in the same position as you. Did you hear anything yet? What special option are you waiting for? Good luck!!!
Reply 85
Hi, has anyone heard from UCL MA history of art? I applied early December and have not heard back from them yet
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jtjtjt
Hi, has anyone heard from UCL MA history of art? I applied early December and have not heard back from them yet

I just came on here to ask that! I applied in late February and haven’t heard anything. I also checked on the website and you can still apply for the course. Unsure of what to do really!
Hi all! I was unfortunately rejected from the Cambridge Mphil in AH last night, which means I am fully ready to get excited about the Courtauld offer I accepted. Is anyone else in the reframing the Renaissance option?
Original post by amedeowhatican
Hi! I’m in the same position as you. Did you hear anything yet? What special option are you waiting for? Good luck!!!

Just got confirmation of my place on Victorian Science and Aesthetic ! Fingers crossed you hear soon!!!
Reply 89
Original post by admiremore12
I just came on here to ask that! I applied in late February and haven’t heard anything. I also checked on the website and you can still apply for the course. Unsure of what to do really!

Hi! Have you received a response since? I am still waiting for one... Anyone else has received/is still waiting for a response from UCL?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jtjtjt
Hi! Have you received a response since? I am still waiting for one... Anyone else has received/is still waiting for a response from UCL?

Hey I haven’t heard anything at all, I might email admissions soon!
Reply 91
Original post by admiremore12
Hey I haven’t heard anything at all, I might email admissions soon!

Let me know what they say!
Reply 92
Hi everyone, is there anyone still waiting for a response from the UCL MA History of Art program? I applied in Feb and haven't heard anything since then.
Reply 93
Hello, same here!
Hello, so I never heard back from admissions but I received an offer this morning so I think they’re sending them out currently! Good luck 😊
Hi! Just wondering if I could get anyone's opinion? I have a choice between MA Contemporary Art at Sotheby's and MA Gallery studies at St Andrews. I just don't know if Sotheby's is worth it, does anyone know much about it/how it's regarded? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending