The Student Room Group

Am I ugly? (16 year old gay dude)

I don’t know if this is the wrong place to ask. I’m feeling insecure because people have called me ugly.

Let me know and I’ll PM you a pic and please be honest

Scroll to see replies

You shouldn’t rely on others for validation of your looks. It’s all in confidence ik you’ve probably heard this many times but everyone is beautiful. Beauty is subjective just because people will disrespect you or you don’t see your beauty yet doesn’t mean your not beautiful.
PM me! You shouldn't think your ugly when I bet you are gorgeous! You don't need anyone's validation on it hun x
Reply 3
Original post by learner38
You shouldn’t rely on others for validation of your looks. It’s all in confidence ik you’ve probably heard this many times but everyone is beautiful. Beauty is subjective just because people will disrespect you or you don’t see your beauty yet doesn’t mean your not beautiful.

couldnt have said it better myself tbh, came on here to say the exact same thing :smile:. I also probably wouldnt be sending pics of yourself around incase some creep finds this post lol, especially on here when strangers can lie about themselves.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you believe you are truly beautiful, you automatically are. Beauty shouldn’t be squeezed into society’s standards, really.

Spoiler

Reply 5
PM me
Original post by B-elle
couldnt have said it better myself tbh, came on here to say the exact same thing :smile:. I also probably wouldnt be sending pics of yourself around incase some creep finds this post lol, especially on here when strangers can lie about themselves.

Fr!
Yeah you're not ugly and you really shouldn't search for validation and compliments from others.

Confidence and love for ones self is beauty on it's own. ~~~A quote I just made up on spot that is very much true
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Yeah you're not ugly and you really shouldn't search for validation and compliments from others.

Confidence and love for ones self is beauty on it's own. ~~~A quote I just made up on spot that is very much true

Wooah, Mash being nice??

Anywho, I very much agree aand your eyes are pretty. :biggrin:
Original post by jellybellyb
Wooah, Mash being nice??

Anywho, I very much agree aand your eyes are pretty. :biggrin:

On threads and when help is needed I can be quite nice and helpful

Or rude and blunt :smile: Depends on the situation really
Original post by Shrimplypibs
couldnt figure out how to pm images so ill just let everyone else see them and hope no one knows me here

I just realised your eyes remind me of bunnies omg :puppyeyes: Because they're big and slightly downturned it looks cute
On threads and when help is needed I can be quite nice and helpful

Or rude and blunt :smile: Depends on the situation really

Clearly. :rolleyes:

I just realised your eyes remind me of bunnies omg :puppyeyes: Because they're big and slightly downturned it looks cute

:yep:
Clearly. :rolleyes:

:yep:

What's that supposed to mean? :diep:

thanks! they make me look sad all the time tho but i guess thats fine

Nah I think they give you an innocent cute look :biggrin:
What's that supposed to mean? :diep:

Uh.. Nothing? :dong:

Hmmmmm. Maybe just a bit, but that's most likely because you aren't smiling in any of the photos. :redface:
you're not ugly! Have confidence, I know it's hard, but ignore those people... they're so wrong!
Uh.. Nothing? :dong:

Hmmmmm. Maybe just a bit, but that's most likely because you aren't smiling in any of the photos. :redface:

Good p e a s a n t
You’re definitely not ugly. Who called you that?
Good p e a s a n t

:damnmate:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending