The Student Room Group

Uni interviews

How do you find out whether or not the course you have applied for holds interviews?
Putting aside courses/universities that will always offer interviews, for most others it will usually indicate somewhere on the website/prospectus (usually in something like the 'How to Apply' or 'Entry Requirements' section) that interviews are held as part of the admissions process, though not always.
If you want to know 100% before you apply for a degree or if you've applied and are waiting on responses, you could always contact the relevant admissions officers and ask if interviews are regularly used in the admissions process for your selected course(s). Sometimes they'll say they "usually interview" and then end up not doing any. This happened to me for a couple of degrees I applied for and was accepted into.
Good luck with your applications :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by VikingLemon
Putting aside courses/universities that will always offer interviews, for most others it will usually indicate somewhere on the website/prospectus (usually in something like the 'How to Apply' or 'Entry Requirements' section) that interviews are held as part of the admissions process, though not always.
If you want to know 100% before you apply for a degree or if you've applied and are waiting on responses, you could always contact the relevant admissions officers and ask if interviews are regularly used in the admissions process for your selected course(s). Sometimes they'll say they "usually interview" and then end up not doing any. This happened to me for a couple of degrees I applied for and was accepted into.
Good luck with your applications :smile:

Thank you so much!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending