Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wheeeeyy!Im off 2 a foam party 2moro nite but ive never been 2 one b4.Im really excited but havent got a clue wot 2 wear!? cos when my friend went 2 one all the dye ran off his trainers and they got ruined! so shud i wear groovy wellies? hahaha any1 else been 2 one, whats the crack? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're old enough to go?

Wear clothes you don't mind being ruined, but don't got as a tramp.

ReputationRep:
    normally in the foam parties its shorts and shades!

ReputationRep:
    Am i old enuf? lol of course iam its part of freshers!

ReputationRep:
    Foam parties are so fun! But yeah, whatever you wear is likely to get totally ruined - especially shoes! So wear something you don't care about.

ReputationRep:
    Burns your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a foam party about a month or so ago. Erm, I just dressed as I usually would to town.

Don't bother doing your hair nice - it will be a state within minutes. But everyone's will be though, so it's alright.

If you're not tall make sure you have someone tall to grab on to.. I'm 5 foot 7 and I actually would have drowned if it hadn't been for the tall guy I was with :cool:.

Also if you go to the middle of the dancefloor, or near the foam machines... BE PREPARED TO DIEEEEEEE. In a fun way of course.

Oh and also loads of guys will wipe foam on you just to be PROPER HILARIOUS LOL and then just accidentally grope you

Honestly though, it's reaaallly fun

ReputationRep:
    I went to one recently, shorts, skirts, a cheap strappy tops with bikini underneath and flip flops seemed to be the general attire.

Have fun

Just don't wear a brand new jacket with black lining with a brand new white t-shirt underneath.

Trust me

ReputationRep:
    see you at liquid ill be in shorts and a sunderland freshers t-shirt

ReputationRep:
    You will eat massive amounts of foam and it will sting your eyes compleatly.
    EXTREMELY FUN THOUGH!

OP wear, something that isn't white and that you don't care much about

ReputationRep:
    Wear a bra! For support!

ReputationRep:
    :O IS THERE A FOAM PARTY AROUND HERE?!?! i really want to go to one!!! liquid in sland is it?

bugger i was there last nite

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps wear a bikini underneath if you're going to wear a light top. Or a snazzy bra.

ReputationRep:
    I went to one recently, actually found it really boring D:
    As others have said, don't bother doing your hair, it will get messed up within seconds. Don't wear heels either.

ReputationRep:
    I got free entry to that through the post but didn't wanna go.

I've been to about 5 foam parties in the past. Just wear anything you don't mind getting ruined - it doesn't matter if you don't look that good in them because you'll be neck deep in foam (if it's a good one).

Btw, afterwards you'll be hard pushed to find a taxi that will let you in if you're sopping wet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiouslyorange1989)
    :O IS THERE A FOAM PARTY AROUND HERE?!?! i really want to go to one!!! liquid in sland is it?

bugger i was there last nite
    its at liquid at newcastle but sunderlands going aswell

ReputationRep:
    hahah at least the inside of liquid in town is gonna get a wash! it always smell like stale sweat in there!

tomoro nite ai?

ReputationRep:
    Anything that you don't mind getting ruined (and keep in mind that white goes see-through when wet so you might want to wear a bikini/appropriate bra in case your top ends up being semi-transparent).

Ooo foam party - I have only ever been to one and the foam was crap, it came out the machine in bits and drabs - proper let down.

Like everyone else has said though, don't go out in your best gear and have a fab time.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.