The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Biomedicine

I’ve got a conditional offer for Queen Mary’s to do Biomedicine (AAB) and my predicted grades are BBB, I’m obviously worried I might not achieve AAB so I was wondering if anyone knows the clearing grades for the biomedical science course. I know it was lower than the asking requirements but I don’t know how low it was this year.

Thank you.
Original post by Rushi_
I’ve got a conditional offer for Queen Mary’s to do Biomedicine (AAB) and my predicted grades are BBB, I’m obviously worried I might not achieve AAB so I was wondering if anyone knows the clearing grades for the biomedical science course. I know it was lower than the asking requirements but I don’t know how low it was this year.

Thank you.

I think it was BBC
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anon12345678987
I think it was BBC

Damn that’s pretty low. So that means even if I don’t get AAB at A level there’s still a chance I’ll be accepted?
Thanks x
Original post by Rushi_
Damn that’s pretty low. So that means even if I don’t get AAB at A level there’s still a chance I’ll be accepted?
Thanks x

Yeah QM is known for their low requirements during clearing 😂 although it is low, make sure you continue to work hard because you never know what’ll happen (this year is a clear example). You can get those A’s!!! You got this :smile:
Original post by Rushi_
Thanks x

I'd say there's still a very high likelihood
Reply 5
I think it was BBC

Thanks x

Yeah QM is known for their low requirements during clearing 😂 although it is low, make sure you continue to work hard because you never know what’ll happen (this year is a clear example). You can get those A’s!!! You got this :smile:

Thank you so much! I hope xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending