?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it good for studying or...?
dd_razz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It depends, really. I like listening to horror ambiences to really get me in mood for maths lol but other than that, choose lofi music that's pretty minimal cuz you want to focus on the stuff you're studying for not the music
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
(Original post by dd_razz)
It depends, really. I like listening to horror ambiences to really get me in mood for maths lol but other than that, choose lofi music that's pretty minimal cuz you want to focus on the stuff you're studying for not the music
Ok thank you!
dd_razz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you're welcome 😊
Shadow~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
some people like binaural beats or audible adderall (my fave), it's meant to help you concentrate
dd_razz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shadow~)
some people like binaural beats or audible adderall (my fave), it's meant to help you concentrate
i listen to theta waves occasionally; i feel like layering theta waves with an ambience would be fun
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shadow~)
I might try the audible adderal the other one sounds like it’s good for meditating not studying thank you!
Shadow~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dd_razz)
i listen to theta waves occasionally; i feel like layering theta waves with an ambience would be fun
that sounds like a shout, I might try that (:

(Original post by learner38)
I might try the audible adderal the other one sounds like it’s good for meditating not studying thank you!
no worries, hope you like it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads