Having your name on everyone's tongue

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What does it mean when everyone feels the need to talk about you whether you're present or not? I really don't like it. My family do this a lot and whether it's praise or not, I'm not a fan of it. Anyone else face this?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What does it mean when everyone feels the need to talk about you whether you're present or not? I really don't like it. My family do this a lot and whether it's praise or not, I'm not a fan of it. Anyone else face this?
Yep, quite literally everyone my family does this. Even if I’m not in the equation, they like to add me in it 💀 icl though I hardly get praises lol but igy
Anonymous #1
Yep, quite literally everyone my family does this. Even if I’m not in the equation, they like to add me in it 💀 icl though I hardly get praises lol but igy
That's so nice to know someone is in my situation. Sometimes the topic of the conversation could have legit ZERO to do with me and somehow my name pops up and in mot cases I'm calm with it but when I'm not in a good much/having a bad... bruh
Anonymous #1
That's so nice to know someone is in my situation. Sometimes the topic of the conversation could have legit ZERO to do with me and somehow my name pops up and in mot cases I'm calm with it but when I'm not in a good much/having a bad... bruh
Most cases*
Good mood or having a bad day*
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
For me, when I’m in a bad mood and that happens it’s worse cause then theyd go “oh look they’re in a mood now” as though what they said wouldn’t make someone feel bleugh ygm?? Rant here if you ever need to orite
Gaddafi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"I am the object of criticism around the world, but I think since I'm being discussed I am on the right track" - Kim Jong-il. Wise words.
Anonymous #1
For me, when I’m in a bad mood and that happens it’s worse cause then theyd go “oh look they’re in a mood now” as though what they said wouldn’t make someone feel bleugh ygm?? Rant here if you ever need to orite
Dem ones where you try giving so many hints that you're not in the mood and yet they miss all of your hints smh man. It has a lot to do with our background
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shak101)
"I am the object of criticism around the world, but I think since I'm being discussed I am on the right track" - Kim Jong-il. Wise words.
Well said
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PTMalewski)
It means they want to have you dead.
Ayo chill 😂
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol, when I read the title I thought your friends tattooed your name on their tongue. :lol:
Anonymous #1
Ayo chill 😂
Fr
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Lol, when I read the title I thought your friends tattooed your name on their tongue. :lol:
Oh my you think I have friends
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh my you think I have friends
I'll be your friend.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I'll be your friend.
I’ll help you caaaarry onnnnnn
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ll help you caaaarry onnnnnn
What? :confused:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
What? :confused:
Nvm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (249)
57.24%
I don't have everything I need (186)
42.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed