The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Interview with University of Winchester

Hi, does anyone know when the University of Winchester will provide details about my interview for my course. I received and accepted my invitation a couple of weeks ago but I haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 1
Hi I received my interview today, are you applying for Primary Education?
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 2
Original post by bethcari
Hi I received my interview today, are you applying for Primary Education?

Yeah
Hello @so250503

Essentially it will depend on your interview date. Approximately two weeks before the interview, candidates are sent an email with more detail, including what they need to do to prepare such as the written task which must be completed and returned beforehand. A week before the interview, candidates are sent a link to the interview and for the Programme Leader talk on the same day.

If these dates are not ling up for you, I would recommend getting in touch with [email protected] to solve any issues.

Luke
Reply 4
Original post by University of Winchester
Hello @so250503

Essentially it will depend on your interview date. Approximately two weeks before the interview, candidates are sent an email with more detail, including what they need to do to prepare such as the written task which must be completed and returned beforehand. A week before the interview, candidates are sent a link to the interview and for the Programme Leader talk on the same day.

If these dates are not ling up for you, I would recommend getting in touch with [email protected] to solve any issues.

Luke

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending