Geography AQA GCSE Mocks

Watch this thread
jgvjgvjnbmb
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey
For mocks, which year is everyone getting for Geography?
2019 or 2020?
Tahrima Tariq
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by md4166518)
Hey
For mocks, which year is everyone getting for Geography?
2019 or 2020?
for the mocks i just did, I did the 2019 paper for geography, but for paper 3, my teacher found another paper that was linked to a unit we just did recently so it would be easier for us to work on.
jgvjgvjnbmb
Rep:
(Original post by Tahrima Tariq)
for the mocks i just did, I did the 2019 paper for geography, but for paper 3, my teacher found another paper that was linked to a unit we just did recently so it would be easier for us to work on.
A paper from AQA, for Paper 3?
Tahrima Tariq
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
A paper from AQA, for Paper 3?
yes, the paper 3 was still a paper from aqa (I found it earlier online as well)
jgvjgvjnbmb
Rep:
yes, the paper 3 was still a paper from aqa (I found it earlier online as well)
Which year was it
Tahrima Tariq
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Which year was it
sorry, my teacher didnt tell us what year it was but here are the links
https://www.stokenewingtonschool.co.uk/asset/3301
https://www.brookfield.hants.sch.uk/...203%20v2.0.pdf
jgvjgvjnbmb
Rep:
sorry, my teacher didnt tell us what year it was but here are the links
https://www.stokenewingtonschool.co.uk/asset/3301
https://www.brookfield.hants.sch.uk/...203%20v2.0.pdf
thank you
helloiambored
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
how do you revise for geography. can anyone help me because i literally don't know any geography and i have my mocks soon
gar.student
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by helloiambored)
how do you revise for geography. can anyone help me because i literally don't know any geography and i have my mocks soon
urgh same
Tahrima Tariq
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by helloiambored)
(Original post by gar.student)
urgh same
You couls start by looking at a checliist of the whole unit and go through each one by looking at what you know and what you don't know. you can then take note of what you don't know and then start revising for that by using revision guides, online websites and youtube etc. after that, you could do some past papers and yeah. that is what I do for geography. (also, for the parts you really don't know and wont stick into your head, you can just re write them over again a few times so it can stay in your long term memory. i also do that)
gar.student
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You couls start by looking at a checliist of the whole unit and go through each one by looking at what you know and what you don't know. you can then take note of what you don't know and then start revising for that by using revision guides, online websites and youtube etc. after that, you could do some past papers and yeah. that is what I do for geography. (also, for the parts you really don't know and wont stick into your head, you can just re write them over again a few times so it can stay in your long term memory. i also do that)
Ah thanks mate.DId u make notes for all the topics?
Tahrima Tariq
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gar.student)
Ah thanks mate.DId u make notes for all the topics?
I have only done notes for the topics I have done so far
1B (rivers and coasts)
1C (ecosystems, tropical rainforests and hot deserts)
2A (Urban challenges)
2B (Chainging economic world)
I'm doing 1A now in school and after that, 2C
Cupcakehugs
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
mine is the 2020 one i believe
xmxnahs
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cupcakehugs)
mine is the 2020 one i believe
have you done paper 3 by any chance? or even paper 1 and 2? what came up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads