The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I think my favourite members know who they are. :smile:
Dear 411,

Your antics are becoming platitudinous, not only are you trying to pass yourself off as other people (which, in itself is pretty lame), you are also accusing them of copying you. If you really do hate yourself just make another account, that way you won't have to go around imitating people.

Regards,
Reply 142
afireinside©
Dear 411,

Your antics are becoming platitudinous, not only are you trying to pass yourself off as other people (which, in itself is pretty lame), you are also accusing them of copying you. If you really do hate yourself just make another account, that way you won't have to go around imitating people.

Regards,

PWNED
Reply 143
kieshaxxx
I think my favourite members know who they are. :smile:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p:
Reply 144
Tinykates
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p:

Lol, you knows it :wink: :biggrin:
afireinside©
Dear 411,

Regards,

Get lost you fool. :smile:
Reply 146
Whats_The_411?
Get lost you fool. :smile:

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:hehe - respect 411 for dealing with these 'fools' so politely :biggrin:
Reply 147
Tinykates
*wonders why oxbridge people are sterotyped as snooty bitches* oh...because they are :smile:

We're only snooty bitches to people who think it's perfectly fair to judge us all on the basis of nothing :smile:
:hello: No fighting.
Reply 149
I never see the point of these threads. Since when have you gone around in real life saying "I like you, you, you, you and you, and I don't like you"?
Reply 150
elpollodiablouk
I never see the point of these threads. Since when have you gone around in real life saying "I like you, you, you, you and you, and I don't like you"?

You contradict yourself :smile:
Reply 151
Zapsta
You contradict yourself :smile:

:confused: Eh?
Reply 152
afireinside©

yet you actually bothered to make that. i think it's clear who sucks the most :biggrin:
Reply 153
elpollodiablouk
:confused: Eh?

Well you say you don't see the point, but it looks like you've got it to a tee.
Tinykates
yet you actually bothered to make that. i think it's clear who sucks the most :biggrin:

I didn't, I found it on the internet :wink:
Funnily enough, the site had over 1,000,000 visitors, must be popular!
afireinside©

You really are a boring member so there really is no point. Cya. :smile:
Reply 156
Zapsta
Well you say you don't see the point, but it looks like you've got it to a tee.

Aaaaaaah. I getcha :smile:
I'm a bit slow tonight.... :redface:
afireinside©
I didn't, I found it on the internet :wink:
Funnily enough, the site had over 1,000,000 visitors, must be popular!

:rolleyes:
Reply 158
endeavour
:rolleyes:

endeavour is too cool :cool:
Reply 159
mockel
endeavour is too cool :cool:

for school

Latest

Trending

Trending