Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It’s my 18th today and hardly any people have bothered to wish me except my family. I feel like utter ****. People I considered my friends haven’t wished me. I see their snap stories and they’ve wished other people but not me. I wanna like cry
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday! :birthday: :party:
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Damn I've been in the same situation in the past before. Don't let it ruin your day. Happy birthday!! and just forget them and enjoy your cake
Amyfranks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s my 18th today and hardly any people have bothered to wish me except my family. I feel like utter ****. People I considered my friends haven’t wished me. I see their snap stories and they’ve wished other people but not me. I wanna like cry
Happy Birthday!!!!
xosozz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy birthday! You entered this world without them! You don’t need them to enjoy your day🤍
saji13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyy Happy Birthday!:hugs:
It's also my best friend's birthday today haha, I wish you many years to come, of happiness and success x
C.2703
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy birthday!!!!!! This year is weird af don’t let it all get you down you’re 18 💜💜💜
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy birthday I hope you're alright
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday! It's my birthday as well today <33
saji13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday! It's my birthday as well today <33
Happy birthday to you too x
Anonymous #1
Thanks a lot guys. I like needed to talk to someone. Your messages have made me feel slightly better
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anonymous)
happy birthday! It's my birthday as well today <33
happy birthday twin
graceooo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday! :birthday:
1234luna
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
happy birthday !!! ❤️❤️❤️
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy birthday!! It's a shame that you didn't have a great day, but all of us TSRians are wishing you the best day!! Chin up; we care :console: :woo: :woohoo: :birthday: :party:
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:birthday: :party2: :jumphug:

Sorry to hear OP Did you mention to anyone that it was your birthday? With all that has been going on in the world with Covid and whatnot its hard to remember things like that about friends when you're not able to see them! I bet if you told someone they would wish you a happy birthday.
:penguinhug:
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sad to hear this. Happy birthday to you! may your new young age a happy one through the rest of 2020 and in whole 2021. :yep:

:party2:
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday

Never mind. Make and eat a batch of colourful tasty cupcakes, then curl up on the sofa and watch trashy old films alone. Alternatively you can always organise a fun social event on Zoom like a timed bingo competition etc or just merely treat yourself to a movie night complete with a bucket of popcorn and other nice treats like sweets, milkshakes and ice cream. Happy birthday btw. You have us instead but here is a helpful suggestion for you find a hobby for the future to reduce loneliness.
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:birthday::blow:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OP
sorry to hear that hope you had a lovely one tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (219)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (173)
44.13%

Watched Threads