aqa mathematics paper 2 higher 2020

Watch
daddyhats
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
hi tsr

doing mocks in maths and ive done paper 1. im assuming that i will be doing paper 2 higher may/june 2020 and i wanted to know what the topics are

if anyone has done paper 2 for their mocks, lmk what's on it.
(it is a 2020 paper, NOT 2019, so it won't be online)
Tahrima Tariq
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by daddyhats)
hi tsr

doing mocks in maths and ive done paper 1. im assuming that i will be doing paper 2 higher may/june 2020 and i wanted to know what the topics are

if anyone has done paper 2 for their mocks, lmk what's on it.
(it is a 2020 paper, NOT 2019, so it won't be online)
in maths, all the topics are in every paper and ar mixed. so like some topics are not assigned for a designated paper and is mixed every where. however, for example, if you had a question about cumulative frequency in paper 1, it will be unlikely you will have another question about cumulative frequency in paper 2 but it is still best to be prepared. (that was just an example btw)
bunnyicecream
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Have you done the paper yet because I have my mocks in a couple days and I think it will also be Paper 2 of the summer 2020 exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (12)
7.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (27)
16.77%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (26)
16.15%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (23)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (45)
27.95%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (28)
17.39%

Watched Threads