I’m 13 and have rlly big thighs is it normal?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve had big thighs since 11 and at 13 they’ve gotten bigger. I can’t diet that much because my stomach is skinny but it’s just my thighs. I’ve tried exercising but the fat is still there. Not only that but it really does bother me.
What can I do?
bored_101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you can try resistance training for your thighs
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bored_101)
That would make them bigger.
graceooo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you are worried about weight talk to your GP and they will help suggest safe ways to be healthier. Everyone's bodies look different and its totally ok to have big thighs (as long as its not affecting your health)
bored_101
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
That would make them bigger.
oh... thought it would reduce it.
thx
bong69rip420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bored_101)
Probably not the best idea to advise a 13-year-old to exercise. Jesus. Awful advice too.

(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve had big thighs since 11 and at 13 they’ve gotten bigger. I can’t diet that much because my stomach is skinny but it’s just my thighs. I’ve tried exercising but the fat is still there. Not only that but it really does bother me.
What can I do?
If you are a healthy weight, which you seem to imply, then it's just how you are genetically predisposed and perfectly normal! At 13, you're bound to have significant changes in where your body stores fat. Honestly don't worry at all, it's perfectly normal.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What can I do?
have you got chun li thighs?
Jamie Adrian
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What can I do?
go see a doctor
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
have you got chun li thighs?
You’re showing your age 🦵
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’m 18 and 6’4 male
I have chunky thighs lol even though I’m very skinny
Dw, just born with them sometimes

Absolutley nothing wrong with it, some people find it attractive both boys and girls
Oiioioiof
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bong69rip420)
If you are a healthy weight, which you seem to imply, then it's just how you are genetically predisposed and perfectly normal! At 13, you're bound to have significant changes in where your body stores fat. Honestly don't worry at all, it's perfectly normal.
Thank you X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads