Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have just started the DD100 course and am wondering if any others are starting at the same time? How are you finding the introductory workbook?

I am enjoying it but have not found it easy, which I have put down to not having studied for a few years. What do you think of it?

Thanks!

Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm not but I'm sure a few that were posting last year did. I don't think anyone finds it easy getting back into studying, the best thing you can do is get ahead and then when you get stuck your not also panicking about time.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I started in May DD121: An introduciton to social sciences; understanding social change.

I have a few weeks to go now . Last assessment is 14th October, and I THINK I may have to go in for an exam, though I'm not sure yet.

It hasn't been easy..mainly as it's been so difficult to fit it in around school work, and then work in Summer. My assignments were always rushed, and as a result not always as good as they could have been...though I've never done badly, or failed a piece lol. Sometimes I regret doing it, but I do htik it has bene beneficial to me.

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_night)
    I started in May DD121: An introduciton to social sciences; understanding social change.

I have a few weeks to go now . Last assessment is 14th October, and I THINK I may have to go in for an exam, though I'm not sure yet.

It hasn't been easy..mainly as it's been so difficult to fit it in around school work, and then work in Summer. My assignments were always rushed, and as a result not always as good as they could have been...though I've never done badly, or failed a piece lol. Sometimes I regret doing it, but I do htik it has bene beneficial to me.

Ruth xx
    There isn't an exam, hope that is some good news
    http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C01DD121

ReputationRep:
    im just starting it too

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.