Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need advice, this guy I’ve been sleeping with for a year and now he has been acting so strange. Through out of summer he kept asking when I was coming back to u I. I came back we slept together then he ghosted me for a bit. He then sent me a blank screen on Snapchat so I gathered he was tryna get my attention. We have a short convo but later in that week he blocks me? So I thought he was yet trying to get my attention again but I didn’t react at all I just let it be. He then proceeds to DM asking what I’m doing about a week and a half later🙄

I ignore it for two weeks because I was so confused and needed space. I replied back to him explaining why I took so long and he said he’s now seeing someone else “atm”. When he sent me a message only two weeks ago? So either he found someone in the space of two weeks or he was seeing her and messaging me at the same time. I also found it weird how he said “atm”. I was very upset but didn’t give him a reaction at all and stated that I was just checking up on him. He was sending kisses and was being very nice about the situation and said we’re not on bad terms.

Then I noticed he was tinder.. so I jump to the conclusion he must of forgotten to delete it. Or did he? If he was serious w this girl why not delete it? Why message me two weeks ago? Why block me on Snapchat? Is he even seeing a girl? Why was he sending kisses and being so nice to me?
JessicaxHannah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need advice, this guy I’ve been sleeping with for a year and now he has been acting so strange. Through out of summer he kept asking when I was coming back to u I. I came back we slept together then he ghosted me for a bit. He then sent me a blank screen on Snapchat so I gathered he was tryna get my attention. We have a short convo but later in that week he blocks me? So I thought he was yet trying to get my attention again but I didn’t react at all I just let it be. He then proceeds to DM asking what I’m doing about a week and a half later🙄

I ignore it for two weeks because I was so confused and needed space. I replied back to him explaining why I took so long and he said he’s now seeing someone else “atm”. When he sent me a message only two weeks ago? So either he found someone in the space of two weeks or he was seeing her and messaging me at the same time. I also found it weird how he said “atm”. I was very upset but didn’t give him a reaction at all and stated that I was just checking up on him. He was sending kisses and was being very nice about the situation and said we’re not on bad terms.

Then I noticed he was tinder.. so I jump to the conclusion he must of forgotten to delete it. Or did he? If he was serious w this girl why not delete it? Why message me two weeks ago? Why block me on Snapchat? Is he even seeing a girl? Why was he sending kisses and being so nice to me?
I don't want to sound mean but block him! He's messing you around and playing with your feelings. If he's seeing someone why is he still messaging you and why is he still trying to get your attention. It sounds like he's quite toxic and he's easily just using your feelings and trying to make you feel jealous etc. You deserve so much better
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you can't get a straight answer out of him then I doubt he's worth your time tbh.
Mari_x
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girl trust me, find someone else or find something better to do. He’s just playing you.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's a player- with little enthusiasm for commitment or monogomy.
Seems like he is in the habit of keeping all possible hookup options open; on tinder, snapchat and likely elsewhere.
If you don't want to waste your time with him or his games- stop replying to him, end all contact and move on.
Plenty of other more appealing fish in the hookup and dating sea.
kasuke
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I agree with the rest of them. Please answer my my question post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads