question to girls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There's this girl at work who I like but haven't told her anything yet (and I probably never will). We were talking about exercise and stuff. I am chubby btw, she is not.

Anyway, I told her I am doing cardio every morning, I swim in the evenings and I watch what eat and she tells me ''that's great, you know if you lost weight you'd look very much like Timothee Chalamet''. I asked her who that is (genuninely didn't know) and she told me that she meant that Id be attractive.

Do you think that is a general comment she made out of politeness and because she appreciated my efforts or do you think she meant it? like maybe shed be attracted to me too? Idk how I feel about it either way cuz does that mean I am that unattractive now? I have very little perception of how women see me btw.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She probably only meant that it was her opinion you would look very good if you lost some weight.
Maybe you look a bit similar to the actor she mentioned or he's her favourite male celeb.
gracieee16
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She obviously can see herself as being attracted to you when losing weight but I'm also sure she is attracted to you now. Bro, as long as you're polite and friendly , you'll be fine. She even complimented you, that's a good thing . I think things will go well for you both - she seems interested
Gavin2016
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't act on making love on her based of that. Just keep chatting to her and let things naturally develop, either they will or they won't.

I've had a girl pay me complements way back, several off them, pursuing her didn't work out. It might depend on the type of compliment and personality of the girl/nuance used. For example in your example it could have been said with a variety of humour in mind or she may mean it straight up but I've heard girls give compliments before without it necessarily meaning anything. So I would take it that she might possibly be interested but not to stake too much on it, just chill and keep talking to her and get to know her better us probably the best way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (296)
55.95%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.05%

Watched Threads