Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
She is staying at our house and my car was on charge overnight but she moans to my uncle saying does that not cost a lot on the electricity bills. Its like, its nothing to do with her and she was trying to cause problems about it.
Anonymous #1
Anyone?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Is your mum also paying part of your billls? If she's not maybe she's just worried you're 'wasting' money. You could try to explain to her how beneficial restrictions cars are and how much you're saving in other ways. Apologies if I misunderstood your cousin!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is your mum also paying part of your billls? If she's not maybe she's just worried you're 'wasting' money. You could try to explain to her how beneficial restrictions cars are and how much you're saving in other ways. Apologies if I misunderstood your cousin!
I meant to write electric cars. Autocorrect! 😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Omg! Concern not cousin!! Sorry for the autocorrect.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How old are you?
Anonymous #1
Shes not paying a penny and yes its not a waste of money, its charging up my car and I never have to buy fuel
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Shes not paying a penny and yes its not a waste of money, its charging up my car and I never have to buy fuel
Exactly! I think you should sit her down and explain this to her. And maybe just ask her what is troubling her about your car being left to charge, especially since she's not paying towards it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
How old are you?
I'm not saying
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not saying
OK
Anonymous #1
Exactly! I think you should sit her down and explain this to her. And maybe just ask her what is troubling her about your car being left to charge, especially since she's not paying towards it.
My uncle told her to just stay out of it basically but in a kind way
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just to confirm are you the one paying or is it your uncle? If your uncle is her brother I think she might feel guilty of him spending money on you for something like that.

(p.s. just trying to see the situation in your mums perspective)
Anonymous #1
Just to confirm are you the one paying or is it your uncle? If your uncle is her brother I think she might feel guilty of him spending money on you for something like that.

(p.s. just trying to see the situation in your mums perspective)
Its my dad's brother
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Its my dad's brother
Oh then I literally can't think of any other reasons. I guess the only way you'll know is by personally talking to her.
Anonymous #1
Oh then I literally can't think of any other reasons. I guess the only way you'll know is by personally talking to her.
OK mate
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As above, you could explain to her the money you'll be saving by not having to buy fuel or pay road tax

Eiher way, it's none of her business
JocastaD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She is staying at our house and my car was on charge overnight but she moans to my uncle saying does that not cost a lot on the electricity bills. Its like, its nothing to do with her and she was trying to cause problems about it.
I keep getting in arguments with my mum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (25)
15.82%
No one else does (54)
34.18%
I'm embarrassed about my background (17)
10.76%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (53)
33.54%
We don't use a video platform (2)
1.27%
I don't have a camera (2)
1.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.16%

Watched Threads