The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
The experience seems good, the journey to the dealer in the old car and journey back in the new car

:colonhash:
Original post by GabiAbi84
In what way?

In every way, a car is a much more valuable asset, its transportation, interesting etc
In every way, a car is a much more valuable asset, its transportation, interesting etc

But picking it up is the exact same thing...you (sorry, you’re parents) bought something and are now taking it home...
But picking it up is the exact same thing...you (sorry, you’re parents) bought something and are now taking it home...

Its kind of not, a sofa you just maybe look around the shop, get one and pay then they tell you when it can come. A car you look around a dealership they give you a drink in the waiting room, then you sign some work and you get a journey home in a brand new car that's clean
It is outrageous! You can either call the police to sort this out for you or study hard=> earn hard so you can laugh hard too.

Reported
Its kind of not, a sofa you just maybe look around the shop, get one and pay then they tell you when it can come. A car you look around a dealership they give you a drink in the waiting room, then you sign some work and you get a journey home in a brand new car that's clean

And if it was a car you were buying for yourself, or even if someone was buying it for you I *might* agree in part -but it is a family car. You have built up this bizarre picture of importance here.
But yes, my initial comment stands. No it is not weird that you have never been to pick up a new car-it Is a little weird that you think that it is weird.
And if it was a car you were buying for yourself, or even if someone was buying it for you I *might* agree in part -but it is a family car. You have built up this bizarre picture of importance here.
But yes, my initial comment stands. No it is not weird that you have never been to pick up a new car-it Is a little weird that you think that it is weird.

ooo. I'd watch your words here mate. Anything against OP is an automatic "Reported"

Don't know
op trying to imply their parents' money but everyone is here criticising their obviously uninteresting observation
Original post by HoldThisL
op trying to imply their parents' money but everyone is here criticising their obviously uninteresting observation

No

😂 didn’t even notice it tbh. Aww poor OP to have tried so hard for us all to focus on the “question” and not on his brag.
Reply 31
Original post by deep_learning
ooo. I'd watch your words here mate. Anything against OP is an automatic "Reported"

Reported for using the word reported.
😂 didn’t even notice it tbh. Aww poor OP to have tried so hard for us all to focus on the “question” and not on his brag.

I'm not bragging on anything what is there to bragging about?
My flabber has just been gasted.
Original post by YaliaV123
My flabber has just been gasted.

Yes but has your mind just been boggled??
Yes but has your mind just been boggled??

My mind is severely boggled
(edited 3 years ago)