kat_treasure
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got an invitation for English language and literature at LMH but they’re yet to give me a time/date in the timeframe. I accepted their invitation so I’m a little worried that it didn’t go through. Has anyone else been sent details for theirs?
mehy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kat_treasure)
I got an invitation for English language and literature at LMH but they’re yet to give me a time/date in the timeframe. I accepted their invitation so I’m a little worried that it didn’t go through. Has anyone else been sent details for theirs?
Firstly, I wouldn’t worry about not having received the specifics, because each college is only compelled to give 24 hours’ notice (so, it could be Sunday until you hear). But, I came across your thread because I was not aware that there was any way of accepting the interview invitations; I applied for New College, and I’m not sure that there was anything in the email to accept. Do you think that this may be a problem? Has anyone else not been able to accept their invite?

& congrats for the interview - best of luck!
kat_treasure
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by mehy)
Firstly, I wouldn’t worry about not having received the specifics, because each college is only compelled to give 24 hours’ notice (so, it could be Sunday until you hear). But, I came across your thread because I was not aware that there was any way of accepting the interview invitations; I applied for New College, and I’m not sure that there was anything in the email to accept. Do you think that this may be a problem? Has anyone else not been able to accept their invite?

& congrats for the interview - best of luck!
Thank you! I actually got the email yesterday but it got sent to my spam folder which is so strange. On mine there was a Microsoft form to fill in but read through yours again and check if there was a form or any specific instructions to follow! If not then I doubt that there are. Good luck and congratulations!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads