coincidentally01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am about to start my midwifery course in September next year and I have already sent my UCAS application. What questions should I look out for when I am given the opportunity for an interview?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Expect all kinds of questions
mayacerise
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by coincidentally01)
I am about to start my midwifery course in September next year and I have already sent my UCAS application. What questions should I look out for when I am given the opportunity for an interview?
I’ve been given an offer for midwifery starting sept 21. They could ask all sorts of questions but mine were like “what qualities do you have that would make you a good midwife” “what qualities do you think a midwife should have” sort of things. The Ellie Durant book is good for help around interviews I’ve heard
hv10
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mayacerise)
I’ve been given an offer for midwifery starting sept 21. They could ask all sorts of questions but mine were like “what qualities do you have that would make you a good midwife” “what qualities do you think a midwife should have” sort of things. The Ellie Durant book is good for help around interviews I’ve heard
Well done on getting the offer!! If you don't mind me asking, what uni is the offer from? I want to see what unis are already giving them out.
mayacerise
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hv10)
Well done on getting the offer!! If you don't mind me asking, what uni is the offer from? I want to see what unis are already giving them out.
Hi! It was for Sheffield Hallam! I applied in August in the clearing originally for 2020 but they offered me 2021 because 2020 cohort was full. They are only giving out interviews at the moment for Jan/February time xx
Tracey_W
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by coincidentally01)
Hi
PM message me and I will try to assist you ok
A qualified midwife ok
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mayacerise)
Hi! It was for Sheffield Hallam! I applied in August in the clearing originally for 2020 but they offered me 2021 because 2020 cohort was full. They are only giving out interviews at the moment for Jan/February time xx
Hey mayacerise, congrats on your offer to study with us in 2021! Let me know if you have any questions about the uni or city and I get back to you in the new year.
Ella - Official Sheffield Hallam rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (379)
56.48%
I don't have everything I need (292)
43.52%

Watched Threads