What is your opinion of Virgins, boy/ girl? Advice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Title says it all really^^
In society theres so much negativity around this topic, just curious to hear your opinions. Thank you
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Virgin guys are seriously sexy. They just ooze raw sexuality and energy. I'm not just talking about the confident guys either.

Guys, especially their penis, deserve to be worshipped. Knowing that a guy isn't being worshipped or has never had the opportunity, really makes me interested in them for both romantic and sexual intimacy.

I don't mind if guys are virgin or not. I just want to be with them and make them happy.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
^ well dayum

I use virgin olive oil on my hair daily so it is pretty good tbh. Virgin media isn’t the best wifi network, I would say EE is better for that. Virgins are normal
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Virginity really is overrated. It's childish playground chatter. People who judge others for being inexperienced or virgins still have the maturity of children. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were actually still kids because nobody decent or of a certain age judges people for it.
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
I use virgin olive oil on my hair daily so it is pretty good tbh. Virgin media isn’t the best wifi network, I would say EE is better for that. Virgins are normal
My food always has the best evoo available in the shops. I sincerely splash out on it. Lol.
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think virginity is actually a pro imo because it means you'll always be special to that person if they allow you to take it.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Will never understand society's - hate saying 'society' mean a good number of people's - fixation on virginity. And especially when it comes to making it out to be bigger than it is like, for instance, some men that come from certain cultures refusing to marry a woman who has had sex. Or, on the other side of the coin, equating it to the end of the world because they haven't had sex, or a personality defect.

Like it genuinely baffles me how this type of thinking still exists (former example) and why we as humans ascribe so much significance to a biological function.
Last edited by Synergy~; 1 month ago
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
Will never understand society's fixation on virginity. And especially when it comes to making it out to be bigger than it is like, for instance, some men that come from certain cultures refusing to marry a woman who has had sex.

Like it genuinely baffles me how this type of thinking still exists and why we as human ascribe so much significance to a biological function.
Apparently, it's common enough in countries like Azerbaijan for women to only practice anal sex with partners before marriage, or if they've already practiced vaginal sex to have an operation in order for their vagina to appear unpenetrated.

As an aside, Azerbaijan, even if an Islamic country, isn't necessarily the pinnacle of Islamic piety (to say the least). Ergo, I hope people don't assume my example of Azerbaijani culture or trends represents all other Islamic societies across the world. In fact, I'm pretty sure anal sex is banned in some countries.
Last edited by Quick-use; 1 month ago
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
Apparently, it's common enough in countries like Azerbaijan for women to only practice anal sex with partners before marriage, or if they've already practiced vaginal sex to have an operation in order for their vagina to appear unpenetrated.

As an aside, Azerbaijan, even if an Islamic country, isn't necessarily the pinnacle of Islamic piety (to say the least). Ergo, I hope people don't assume my example of Azerbaijani culture or trends represents all other Islamic societies across the world. In fact, I'm pretty sure anal sex is banned in some countries.
Yess, I have heard that is the case as well in many Middle Eastern countries. Madness isn't it?

I am not too sure if it is banned in the countries I am mentioning, I imagine that people would still circumvent the laws regardless, hahah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (404)
56.27%
I don't have everything I need (314)
43.73%

Watched Threads