You wanted to have a conversation.

Watch
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
While as thestarboy pointed out, you used false and uncited statistics, i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were trying to be good faith, but you messed up in some form of another.

"Well Japan and Korea and indeed most of Asia are 99% indigenous. There is no reason why western european shouldn't be either. As it happens the differences have become more polarised during the pandemic; Britain has actually allowed more illegal immigration and prostrated itself to BLM while Thailand has banned foreigners outright for around 6 months and proposed tracking apps for all non Thai."

....Was your topic.
Pick 1 claim you would like to justify:
1) "there is no reason why western european (countries) shouldnt (be mostly indigenous) either
2) "Britain has actually allowed more illegal immigration"
3) Britain has "prostrated itself to BLM"
4) //this is the evidence for a claim, but if youd like to cite a source and provide the claim it argues for, id be happy to go into further detail// "Thailand has banned foreigners outright for around 6 months and proposed tracking apps for all non Thai"
64Lightbulbs
Rep:
?
JustDriveEast
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That troll has been banned again. :cool:
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
tf is this
Jamie Adrian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes
64Lightbulbs
Rep:
?
(Original post by HoldThisL)
tf is this
some ethno nationalist *cough* fascist *cough* wanted to have an actual discussion with me, and I didn't want to derail the other thread, so i created a new one but they changed their mind. It wasn't meant for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads