anonymous131095
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im at my first year of uni but i’m not completely happy with my course right now and i’m thinking about changing to a different course for 2021-2022. However, I want to be completely sure of my choice so i want to wait a little longer. If I stayed till the end of my first year (out of 4 years), but then changed courses in september (to a 3 year course), would i still get full funding for my new course and repay my loan(s) for my first year normally?
Last edited by anonymous131095; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous131095)
im at my first year of uni but i’m not completely happy with my course right now and i’m thinking about changing to a different course for 2021-2022. However, I want to be completely sure of my choice so i want to wait a little longer. If I stayed till the end of my first year (out of 4 years), but then changed courses in september (to a 3 year course), would i still get full funding for my new course and repay my loan(s) for my first year normally?
Hi there, all students receive funding for the length of their new course plus one additional year, minus any previous study. If you only have 1 year of previous study then you should be fully funded for the new course.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads